“Precision Mechanics” is a manufacturer of parts and equipment for the aviation, automotive, aerospace, electro-optics and pharmaceutical industries. We execute orders for the manufacture of parts of increased complexity, the production of assembly units and development with the manufacture of non-standard process equipment. The company has all the necessary certificates guaranteeing high quality of products. We work with customers from Germany, Holland, Poland, Russia, USA, Switzerland and France.
1. The accuracy parameters achieved by us:
- tolerances of the sizes 0,002 -0,003mm
- tolerances of deviations of perpendicularity, parallelism, coaxiality, deviations of the form 0.002-0.003mm
2. Machines and equipment, cutting tools, measuring tools and accessories of leading world manufacturers.
3. Processing in 5 and 4 axes.
4. The average length of service of employees in the company is 15 years.
5. Power 8000 hours / month. Work in two and three shifts.
6. Response to the request within 1-2 days
7. Full customs clearance in Russia, EU, USA. Low delivery rates.
8. Resident of the Free Economic Zone “MINSK” with a number of tax and customs advantages.
Electronics, optoelectronics and optics
Mechanics and Instrumentation
We can and strive to perform exceptionally complex orders. We take up work that others can not do. We are proud to do the impossible.
Human life depends on the quality of our products: in aircraft building and cosmonautics, in the automotive industry and in pharmaceuticals. Accuracy is our everything. We constantly invest in the best equipment and improve the skills of our employees.
The basis of stability and success of our company is our own system of mentoring and long average experience of employees (15 years). Owners of “Mechanics” represent three generations of one family.
The founder of “Mechanics” is Viktor Pavlovich Leshchenko, who has been involved in mechanical production since 1976. He went from the master to the head of the tool shop at the legendary “Integral” NGO in the USSR, and in 1987 became the chief engineer of the instrumental plant named after. Gastello, specializing in the production of molds. In 1992 Victor Leshchenko founded his own production, and in a few years his company of 140 people became the main supplier of parts of incandescent equipment for Philips Electronics corporation in the Netherlands. In 2007, incandescent lamps were removed from production, and “Precision Mechanics” expanded the range of customers to the EU, Russia and the United States. Today, the developers of future technology from different countries of the world trust us for their developments, for which we have become a reliable and long-term partner.
Accuracy is the foundation of quality.
Precisely in detail, the quality of any product begins. With the accuracy of each element of the mechanism, the quality of the product as a whole is added. We are working precisely on this – on the accuracy of execution of each size, each requirement of the drawing. Whether it’s in instrumentation, electro-optics, pharmaceuticals, automotive, aviation or cosmonautics.
WEILER PRIMUS 2CNC, GILDEMEISTER NEF CT60, OKUMA LCS15, HYUNDAI E160LMC, HYUNDAI E200A, 16К20, CW6163C/1000
DMG MORI DMF 180/7,DMG MORI DMU 50 Ecoline, МORI-SEYKI VM 510, DECKEL-MAHO DMC 63V, DECKEL-MAHO DMU80P, ROBODRILL а-T14iE, DOOSAN VM510,HAAS VF -3, НААS VF-2BHE, HAAS VM-2HE, HAAS-TM2, HERMLE UWF700, НERMLE UWF 1202E, HECHERT FQX/2 470, MAHO 300.
ELECTRIC-SPARK MACHINES: ROBOFORM 31, ROBOCUT a-OiD
GRINDING MACHINES: 3Д711, ОШ424, 32К83СФ10, TOS HOSTIVAR BU28, 395М1, 3К227А, Thread grinding 5822М
WELDING EQUIPMENT: INVERTER MARK 170 Digital, MEGA ARC2 300-4
OVENS THERMAL: UTERNA WT140 / 1200, UTERNA WT60 / 1200
KAINDL CNC BENDING MACHINE
VIBRO-GALTWARE EQUIPMENT: VM 150 Y1500
PAINT EQUIPMENT: camera painting ALMATER 1000x1000x1000, drying chamber KSD-3
INSTALLATION OF PLASMA-GAS CUTTING: BMT 1520
MEASURING EQUIPMENT: TESA MIKRO-HITE 600, DIGIMAR CX2, TESA 6604395.
- Production of single and small series of parts, mainly turning and milling group with the use of round and flat grinding, electroerosion, metalworking.
- Manufacture of a press tool for pharmacology (punches and matrices for rotary tablet pressing lines).
- Manufacturing of molds, drums, punching stamps for packing tablets and capsules.
- Production of parts for directional drilling systems.
- Manufacture of circular knives for cutting sheet material.
- Production of calibration details such as spinnerets, extrusion matrices, rolling blocks, sizing frames.
- Manufacturing of cogwheels, spline joint parts according to foreign technical conditions.
- Manufacture of rotational shafts of hot foil stamping for the printing industry.
- Manufacturing of hydraulic parts.
- Manufacturing of avia-space industry components.
- Manufacturing of details of assembly stocks for assembly of a body of the car.